The kids

The kids

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Splish Splash Emerson Hates the Bath!!!

So, I can't stop taking pictures of our little lady....thank goodness for digital cameras. Anyway, I thought I would share a few we have taken over the past two days. Emerson had her first real bath last night....which she hated. It was sad but funny all at the same time. Somehow during the course of her bath she pooped all over me...still not sure how that happened. Anyway, we are enjoying every second that we have with her. I am headed to the doctor right now for my post op appointment....hopefully everything is healing they way it is supposed to be! Hope you enjoy the pics of our little one as much as we do!





4 comments:

Mark and Lindsay said...

She is amazing!!! Really, honestly cute, I mean it! Some babies aren't, you know... Anyway, Elliot hated bathtime the few times and then she grew to LOVE them...give it time.

Also, I know what you mean by sad/funny :)

SRS said...

what a cute blanket.....

The Brantley Boys said...

I love the picture of her smiling. She looks so peaceful. No way is she going to stay peaceful with y'all as parents! ;)

Keever Kids said...

She is beautiful! Glad to hear you are on the mend! :)