The kids

The kids

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Harrison and Emerson...Together at Last!

The Brantley Family is back in South Carolina!!!!!! Our best friends Adam and Mandy and their little boy Harrison just moved back to South Carolina from Denver and we could not be happier. We all got together for dinner tonight and it was Harrison and Emerson's first official date. It was amazing really.....as soon as Harrison saw Emerson he said, "Please," like he wanted to see her....it was so cute! He then proceeded to touch her gently, give her a few kisses, and rock her car seat. All in all I'll say the date was a success. I used my phone to capture a few moments from the date......sorry the quality of the photos isn't the greatest.
Also, Emerson is 4 weeks old today (she will be one month on Friday)! I can't believe it...I realize 4 weeks is a little young to be dating but it was supervised.
Emerson at 4 weeks!
Harrison's greeting to Emerson the day she was born!
(he is so cute I can't stand it)
Harrison checking Emerson out....so sweet.
I couldn't take the picture fast enough but Mandy's expression is a result of Harrison giving Emerson a smooch!
Emerson hanging out with her future hubby and in-laws!

2 comments:

Grandmom Reed said...

Allison,
Emerson looks just like you in that picture!

Amber said...

Uncle Cullen said she would be dating in three months. He never expected one!

I can't believe she's a month old already!!