The kids

The kids

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pictures for Grandma






I happen to know that Emerson's Grandma Reed checks the blog multiple times a day....So, I thought I would put some new pictures up for her enjoyment. I'm not sure her Grandma Green (GiGi) is computer savy enough to know how to view the blog....if she did I'm sure she would enjoy the pics too. Our friend Margaret took these pictures of Emerson.....thanks Margaret, we love them!

In other news, Garrett just figured out how to use the Baby Bjorn (that Emerson's future husband, Harrison, so graciously allowed us to borrow). However, in true Garrett fashion he is over analyzing the whole thing and is convinced that she is suffocating. And wow....he just moved her around so much that she barfed all over his chest....yes I am taking pictures. I love having a baby in the house....so entertaining!!!!

6 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

I'm glad you are posting pics, because I'm checking all of the time to see them. Harrison will accept an appropriate dowry later. Those pics are awesome. Maybe you should use one for a borth announcement:)

Len Reed said...

I love the pictures ! Keep them coming!
Grandmom Reed

Leah said...

SHe is a doll!!!! I want to come and see her! Love you- how are you doing?

The Brantley Boys said...

Absolutely beautiful!v

Hannah Alexander said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! Oh, my gosh, I can't take my eyes off of this sweet little ball of preciousness! I must see her asap... what are you up to this weekend?

Amber said...

Thanks so much for the updates and pictures! Not only Grandmoms, but Aunts and Uncles in far off places check this blog and FB many times a day just hoping for new pictures and stories. Love and miss you all like crazy these days!