The kids

The kids

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garrett, Emerson, and the Baby Bjorn

So, my best friend Mandy graciously allowed us to borrow her Baby Bjorn. For those of you who have no clue what a Baby Bjorn is, it is a little carrier thing that you can put your child in so you can carry your little one and have your hands free. Well during Garrett's attempt to figure out how to use it, he tortured Emerson and then he got thrown up on....it was awesome. And the best part, I got pictures of the whole thing. The good news is, he now knows how to use it.

I also must take a moment to note that GiGi (my mom) does in fact know how to check the blog.....I stand corrected. She does not however know how to post a comment!

Enjoy the pictures....




3 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

Those are hilarious. Adam swore he would never wear the Baby Bjorn, but the day Harrison was born, he was ready to strap it on. Funny how they get into things like that.

Amber said...

haha, I love how Emerson looks as if she is laughing in the last picture and Garrett is crying.

Grandmom Reed said...

I love it. The last picture is priceless.