In other exciting news, Emerson turned 5 months old today! I really cannot believe how fast our time with her is going by. Here are some of her latest stats:
- She is pretty much happy all the time, except for when she gets a little whiny and makes this really cute face.
- She can roll over from her stomach to her back and from her back to her stomach. However she can only roll to her left....it is funny to watch her roll in a straight line across the den.
- She actually likes our dog, Stabler, God bless her
- While she is 5 months old, she is still in 3 month clothes
- She likes to wear hats, or atleast she doesn't mind them
Of course I am about to show you some pictures of her from today...but just a warning.......she is cuter than ever...seriously. These pictures show Emerson wearing one of our favorite hats that unfortunately does not fit her anymore. :( However, she still manages to rock it!
The whiny, yet still cute, face
And finally, our dog, Stabler, turns 4 tomorrow. When we got Stabler almost 4 years ago, I looked 4 years into the future and envisioned an older, calmer, easier dog. It is funny how our visions can be so WRONG. While he is older, he seems to be just as energetic and even more neurotic. However, we still love him (although there are days when I feel like I am just tolerating him). Happy Birthday Stabler!