The kids

The kids

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring Please


It's official....I am sick of winter. Which is odd b/c I typically love winter. However, I was at my parents house this past weekend and it felt so good outside. We spent so much time playing outdoors and I loved it. Then, I drove home in snow and woke up to snow the next day. And now there is snow on the weather forecast for 2 days this week. I'm over it. I love snow, but no more please. I am ready to be able to play outside with little Em.

So, the new look of the blog is my attempt to rid my life of Winter and welcome in Spring. I hope it works. On a total side note, here is another picture of Emerson and Bryson. Bryson took her to breakfast at Chick-fil-A, they ate Cheerios. So sweet.

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Em & Bryson are both adorable and I love the pictures with Eli & Charlie. Very photogenic little ones!

FYI - We loved every minute of having you and Emerson here and a couple glimpses of Garrett.

Mary Beth Spann said...

Don't you think snow would be so much wonderfully better if it was here during Christmas time? Something about snow in March makes it totally not cool.
Love you. So good to see you last week. A treat for sure.