The kids

The kids

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Real Quick

Ok, so we have been slightly busy....one could might even call it chaotic. Anyway, because I just got back from Maryland (for a work trip) late Wednesday night, and we are now trying to get in the car to head to the Upstate to see our families (before G has to go to D.C. on Sunday), I will give a brief overview of what has been going on. The overview will be random...enjoy. BTW...Emerson is 9 months old today....unbelievable. She has also become quite the handful.

On another note, Garrett bought me some beautiful tulips last week....they made me happy.
The dog continues to torture Emerson and she him. He breaks into her room often. And this is the result.
Emerson is cutting 3 of her top teeth at once. This means lots of teething biscuits, which also means big messes and occasional choking.
She makes this face a lot...I love it. She also prefers standing to sitting and if it were up to her she would be upside down...all of the time. I watch her hold onto her crib and lean backwards on a daily basis. I'm not sure what this means for her future.
While she continues to look super sweet and innocent, she is not. She climbs all over everything. Stands up in her crib and cries every time you try to make her take a nap (she used to go down with ease). She refuses to eat on a regular basis. And she continues to pinch the tar out of me constantly. Those are just a few reasons why I LOVE her. Happy 9 months Emerson...I hope you decide to stop crying and take a nap soon!

1 comment:

Leah said...

but she is so stinkin cute. i know how looks can often be deceiving...i have one of THOSE. love you and miss you!