The kids

The kids

Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes, we are still alive....

I realize it has been way too long since I have shared some new pictures of sweet Emerson. Life has been a little nutty since right before Thanksgiving. I just got back from New York with Mandy. We spent 4 days there and I loved every second of it. I will post pics of that soon (but only a few pics b/c i think i only took 3). While the trip was WONDERFUL....getting back has been a little nightmarish. My flight out of Laguardia got delayed so I arrived at DCA at 4:55 and my flight to GSP was supposed to leave at 5:05. Luckily, they held my flight for me and I was able to catch the last flight into GSP before they cancelled every other flight due to the weather. And while I am thankful that I made it, I am sad to report that my baggage did not. Not only did my baggage not arrive, but 24 hours later, it's whereabouts are still unknown. So, family, if you don't get Christmas presents from us, it is US Airs fault. And, while you may not be getting presents from us, I could now use a ton of new clothes, a killer pair of black boots, underwear, a winter coat, a rain jacket, and some Oil of Olay Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream.

All that to say, Emerson and I drove back to Durham this morning without my baggage. Once we got here we drove straight to the pediatrician's office b/c Em had what appeared to be a crazy rash...turns out it is Eczema. So, we will be keeping her nice a moisturized and see if that doesn't help. Anyway, here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving. Most are of Em playing withe her friend Bryson...it was way too cute. And yes, I meant to post these a long time ago.




No comments: