The kids

The kids

Monday, December 14, 2009

US Air kinda stinks....

Our family will NEVER fly US Air again. It would be my suggestion that anyone reading this does not either, but whatever it's your life (and time and belongings). Still no baggage for me...which yes family, still means no Christmas gifts for you (refer to earlier post in case you missed this sad news). However, here are lots of pictures of Emerson to compensate for your loss. As you can probably tell....I have lots of blogging to catch up on. Enjoy!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SO cute. I'll be delighted to have her as a granddaughter-in-law!!!!

As to my site, click on any Amazon item to link into Amazon. It might be one of the carousel items or anything else on my site. I appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Sounds like y'all had a great time in New York!!!!

mckenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mckenzie said...

oh my gosh. im seriously obsessed with this kid.