The kids

The kids

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Help

Garrett came to town again this weekend. He makes my heart really happy.  He also makes my kids hearts really happy. There is no doubt he is the fun one. Tonight he decided to put Em in the Baby Bjorn (a baby carrier for those of you who are not versed in baby gear). It was comical to say the least.  Watch for yourself. My favorite part of this video is my mom.  She goes on cooking dinner completely ignoring the dancing man with an almost 2 year old strapped to his body. Apparently she is used to Garrett's uniqueness.
And as if the video wasn't good enough, I somehow managed to snap this pic. It makes me laugh. Not the most flattering picture of Garrett but hilarious nonetheless. 

1 comment:

Dewa said...

Hilarious!!! How in the world did she fit into that thing??!!