The kids

The kids

Friday, April 1, 2011

40 Days

40 Days....that is how long it has been since I have touched this blog.  So sad. Honestly, things have just been busy. Between taking care of both of the kids by myself, working part-time, fun play dates with friends, and trips to the beach (rough life i know)...I really haven't even thought about blogging. Whoops. And without Garrett around, I seem to have lost my biggest source of inspiration. Have no fear though, we are headed to see him tomorrow. I'm feeling inspired just thinking about it.

Pretty much, I am really tired these days. Kind of like Emerson was after little Harrison's birthday party a few weeks ago.

My day starts at 6:15 (i have to get up before both kiddos to get ready) and ends around midnight. I constantly day dream about how amazing it would be if I could have a nap time every day.  Oh well, I can nap when my kids go to college. Until then, I'm going to enjoy every second of having these precious little faces wear me out. 
I have fallen so in love with this kid I can hardly stand it.
This little girl brings  light to the world. Yes she is wearing a leotard (and boots that are not pictured).
Hopefully I will be posting more this month. I feel like I am missing my opportunity to chronicle Evan's first year of life. It's so true, the second child gets the short end of the stick. I know because I am the second child.  What was my sisters first word??, "thank you," what way my first word??? no one knows. Evan I am vowing to minimize how many of your milestones we forget.  You deserve it....look how precious you are.
Yes, I nibble on his cheeks all day long.  All day. Every day.

4 comments:

SRS said...

i love him already

mckenzie said...

Where's my shout out? Remember how I invited you to my wedding in Arlington/ TX last night? Miss my sweet Emmy... and you.

Jami said...

I mean, it doesnt get any cuter than those two! I NEED to meet that sweet baby boy! We must have a date soon.

Leah said...

so glad you are back at it!!! cute kiddos!