The kids

The kids

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Joyful Moment

I know I said I was taking a blogging hiatus but I'm so excited right now I can hardly contain myself. My best friend, Mandy, aka my boo, is in labor as I write this. If you are new to this blog, get familiar with Mandy....I reference her often. If you are not new to this blog, you may be sick of me professing my love for her. Sorry. Can't help it. Her friendship makes my heart happy. You ever had a friend that just understood you??? You never have to explain why you did or said something (whether it was right or wrong) because they understand your heart and intentions. If not, I pray you will experience this type of friendship one day because it rocks.

Little Adam Fisher Brantley will be born some time in the next few hours and the world will be forever changed. This little baby has been prayed for so much and I know the Lord has a beautiful plan for his life. Over the past year and half I have cried for Mandy and her husband Adam as they have had several miscarriages (2 of which resulting in emergency surgery), but today I cry tears of joy as the Lord shows his graciousness to the Brantley Family. Read Mandy's thoughts on Fisher's birth here....they are beautiful.

Mandy and I enjoying a joyful moment in Paris back in June of 2004. Who would have thought we would both be the mother of 2 only 6 and half short years later. I love that the Lord has allowed me to walk through life with her, the good and the challenging.

No comments: