The kids

The kids

Saturday, August 7, 2010

This Is NOT a Joke

Here are a few things that are NOT a joke.
Thing #1: On our recent trip home, Garrett and Marshall sat in this baby pool in my parents yard just like this for over an hour. It was awesome and definitely not a joke.
Thing #2: When I pulled back into our apartment complex after being gone for two weeks, I noticed that they had begun painting the buildings these colors. The pictures do not do the colors justice. I'm not sure what was wrong with the tan color they were before. Unfortunately, not a joke.

Bananas and Split Pea Soup...a true inspiration
Not feeling banana yellow and puke green??? How about burnt orange and peach??
Thing #3: Garrett and I went on a date last night. Outside of the movie theatre was this guy with his three daughters. They qued the music and ran sound while he flailed around and impersonated Elvis, for a long time. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the flailing aka dancing on video. But you get the idea. Sadly for his daughters, this was not a joke...but still really funny.

No comments: