The kids

The kids

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Team Reed...is still alive.

No I do not actually like the new background on this blog nor did I plan on changing it again. But, something was wrong with my old one and when I signed in to update myself on all of your lives I couldn't see my blog list due to the background malfunction.....so I grabbed a new one real quick. I can't promise that you won't be looking at these clovers for a while. But at the rate I blog these days you should be ok.

Anyway, I have been back home in Greenville for a week now and have been LOVING every second of it. However, I am missing G a ton. So is E, she says dada all day long. Anyway, just wanted to let the blogisphere know that Team Reed is in fact alive and well. I have what seems like a life time of pictures and updates that I need to get up. One day soon...I promise. I am promising more to myself than anything. Since I don't do the whole baby book thing, this blog serves as my baby book. So, I gotta keep it updated so my kids will know details about their childhoods that will otherwise be lost.

Speaking of kids, anybody want to name baby #2. We got nothing. Suggestions are welcomed, remember, he's a boy.

5 comments:

SRS said...

Sass is the obvious name of choice...

Mary Beth Spann said...

I was just thinking today how sad it was that it's Thursday and I haven't seen you (again).
What about Reid? That's cute.

Leah said...

Griffin, Owen, Luke, Max, Charlie...those are some of my faves! love you girl!

Alexis said...

Cotton. I like it.......

courtneybrown said...

wait a minute... you are asking for names!? im confused. miss you mucho sista and little E