The kids

The kids

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Please Pray.....

Friends, PLEASE pray for my beautiful sister-in-law, Amber, who lost her father extremely unexpectedly this week. Amber has actually been in India at a yoga school for the past 2 weeks (and was supposed to be there for almost 4 more) and had to travel back alone as soon as she got the news. I cannot imagine the depth of the loss and shock that she feels. Please pray for her and her family as the begin to process all that has happened and as they have to move forward with life....which I am sure does not even feel possible right now. Amber has three teenage brothers, Joey, Jake, and Daniel, please please pray for them as well.

Amber I love you so much. My heart aches for you and I cannot stop thinking about you and praying for you.

No comments: