The kids

The kids

Saturday, October 10, 2009

B/C You Can Never Have Too Many Pictures.....of Emerson

This kid is so flippin' cute I really don't know what to do with myself.  I can't stop taking pictures (and neither can our babysitter, she took most of these).  I feel it is my duty to share her awesomeness with the world.  If you are sick of seeing her I'm sorry.....but I can't stop. I actually take a million more pictures than I ever post.  Be on the look out for pictures of her in her Halloween costume...she only gets cuter!  Yes, I have become that mom.




4 comments:

katie said...

Those eyes! Yes, Alison, she is so cute, and i do understand with the boatloads of pictures. Its so hard not to take pictures, you just want to bottle up all their cuteness! Or digitize it, whatever.

Mark and Lindsay said...

It is your duty to share Emerson's cuteness with the world...and on behalf of the world, I'd like to say 'thanks!'. Hope y'all are doing well. I have renamed Emerson the Little Sparkly Gem. Love her!

Grandmom Reed said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE PICTURES!
KEEP THEM COMING!

Grandmom Reed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.