The kids

The kids

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Warm & Fozzie

I have Fridays off of work.  It is nice.  So, I typically keep the kids home from day care and get a little extra snuggle time in with them.  However, I decided to do some things for myself yesterday.  I started with a trip to the dentist....cavity free of course.  Then I met up with our realtor, the amazing Debbie Dujardin, to check out some houses.  I really just love hanging out with her.  And to add to her awesomeness she took me to the bread store (we have a sweet discount bread store here) and bought us whole bag full of baked treats.

After that, I ran and picked up some BBQ to take to one of my favorite friends who just gave birth to one of the most precious little baby girls ever.  Seriously.  Lucky, for me, a few of my other favorite friends were at her house and I got to squeeze in some good catch up time.  And then after that I HEADED TO TO THE SPA!  You see I had a Living Social deal for a mani/pedi and it expired in a week, so I had to go. :) I get there to discover that OPI has a new "Muppet" line in this years holiday collection.  I don't normally get super pumped about things like nail polish, but this line made me unusually happy. Check it out, via The Polish Aholic.


I went with Warm & Fozzie.  I love it.  And so does Emmy.  The first thing she said when she saw it was, "I want that."  

It is a good thing that this nail polish made me so happy because about an hour after I left the spa, they called to tell me that I had ALREADY USED my Living Social voucher, and I that I needed to pay $60 for the service (in addition to the $15 upgrade I had already paid). So, I got myself a $75 mani/pedi.  Oops.  On the plus side, I genuinely feel Warm and Fozzie every time I look at my nails.

2 comments:

Amber said...

hahahahaha!!! Tell Emmie that Aunt Amber will bring all of her nail polish to Mimi's house next weekend and that she will be done up right! I will take care of all of her polishing needs! I can't wait to see you guys! XO

Cullen said...

We want more posts