The kids

The kids

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You're Gonna Want to Try This

Oh little blog.....I just don't have time for you.  I mean who has time to blog when you are doing things like this.  

Slide + hose + slip-n-slide w/ pool at the end = amazing and amazingly painful



Oh and have I ever mentioned how much I love this kid.  Not only is he crazy cute, but he has started TALKING!!!!  He's vocab includes all of 4 words, "mamma, dadda, uh-oh, and bye bye." He's a prodigy, with really cute cheeks.

There you have it. In case you have found yourself wondering where the heck we've been,  now you know.  We've been creating redneck obstacle courses in the back yard and kissing Evan's cheeks.  

2 comments:

katie said...

You are hilarious. That was a good one for this morning. Redneck obstacle, ha!

Amber said...

hahahahaha!!!! I love you guys!