The kids

The kids

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Love Love Love

It's Christmas, the time of year when we celebrate the Lord's love for us, love so great that "he sent His son to dwell among us and to give His life as a ransom for many." I am in awe of His love for me and am celebrating the many blessings He has so graciously given me. So, here are a few of the blessings that I am delighting in these days. I genuinely LOVE the following:

To begin with, I love love love that as I am sitting here writing this post, Emerson is dipping a Sharpie in the foam from the cappuccino my dad made me, and bringing it to me to lick off. Occasionally she takes a lick too and says, "yum, yum, yum." I love her.
Speaking of loving Emmy. I love that on Thanksgiving morning, she decided to climb up into this chair and enjoy the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It made my heart happy to watch her.
I love my husband....even though he dressed my daughter in Clemson gear on Carolina/Clemson game day. Regardless, I love the relationship he and little Em have.
I also love that Evan snuggled with G during our Thanksgiving meal. I am so thankful to have this little guy home and healthy.
I love that anytime Emerson sees a camera she makes this face and says, "cheeeeeese."
I love that Uncle Cullen and Aunt Courtney know how to "cheeeeese" like Emerson.
I love that Emmy's "Gama" likes to "cheeeeeese" too. It's funny how similar they all look.
I also super love that Courtney taught Em how to decorate the tree.
And I love that Em wanted to put all of the ornaments in the exact same spot.
And I most definitely LOVE this ornament. Uncle Cullen as a little tot. I also LOVE that Garrett's mom still has every ornament her kids ever made...and she uses them. That is a wonderful mother.
I love that my kids have Uncles and Aunts that love them like crazy.

And grandparents that can't get enough of them.
And sing them lullaby's when they are tired and sad.
And finally, I LOVE that the Gamecocks are playing for the SEC Championship. We may not win but darn it WE'RE PLAYING!!!

4 comments:

Grandmom Reed said...

Awwww...thank you Allison. We love you!

The Edmonds said...

And, I love, love, love the Reeds, and would really love, love, love to see your precious little face! Soon my friend? Miss you!

Amber said...

Merry Christmas!!! So glad we're home to this year to celebrate together!! Love you all!

Leah said...

and i love the pic of G with sweet Evan. made me smile and brought a tear to my eye. his lips - not G's- and precious. so glad we are friends. i LOVE YOU!
yeah-yeah