The kids

The kids

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's A Miracle

As noted on the sidebar of this blog, in the past it has been 100% impossible to get a picture of our family with everyone at least facing the camera. Enter Kim DeLoach. I got to know Kim while I was on staff at Grace. I have loved getting to know her over the years. Not only do I consider her a friend but I also think she is one of the more talented photographers I know. To check out her work go here. To check out the wonders she worked on our family...don't move a muscle. Here is a sampling of the recent pics she took of our little family. Please note that is only a very small sampling b/c to post more than a few would take a fortnight. And well, I have a little time, but not a fortnight (which I think is technically like 14 days).

Our precious, precious, precious Evan. You have never met a sweeter more pleasant baby. I promise.
Our precious, precious, precious Emerson. The cutest yet feistiest little lady I have ever known.
The miracle photo. Everyone is almost looking at the camera.
Thank you Kim DeLoach. We are so thankful for you!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Wow!!! Great pictures!!

Love you guys!

Jami said...

Great pictures!! Can't wait to meet the little guy! We need to plan a get together while y'all are still in town!

Anonymous said...

ah! allison reed. that picture of your sweet little family is SO cute. I had to write a comment. You have a tiny baby garrett living in your household now... If you guys are in greenville (and let's be real, greer) over christmas Chris and I would love to see yall.

So happy for you!

Cullen said...

Can you come up and play in the snow? We have a lot of it and it's a nice white Xmas.