The kids

The kids

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another Thing That Makes Me Real Happy....

In case you haven't heard, my best friend Mandy is PREGNANT again!!! After two ectopic pregnancies, two emergency surgeries (one to remove a tube another to remove an ovary), and a miscarriage, the girl finally has a healthy baby growing inside of her. And that makes me crazy happy! For pics of their growing bambino and of their 2 year old, Harrison, a.k.a Emmy's betrothed click here. Whew, I'm glad I don't have to keep that bottled inside anymore.

On another note, I know I have been MIA, but I have been busy. Sorry. I've been on the road for the past 2 weeks for work. However, I have 6 more days before I leave town again, so I'll do my best to get some new pics and antics of little E soon. Until then, enjoy this...
Adam, it was so sweet of you to get this girl pregnant. Mandz, you really should stop posing like this for pictures. I have WAY to many pics like this.

2 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

Literally, I was thinking that this post may have been the nicest thing anyone has said in a while...but that was before I saw the picture. I am going to stop taking pictures with you. You must have a folder on your computer called "Embarrassing Mandy."

Leah said...

I too am super excited. wow...in just a few short months the incredible GLB will have six children between them....holy moly! Going to be around charleston on july 17th? going for my reunion for a long weekend....love to see you!