The kids

The kids

Monday, May 31, 2010

Intelligender is 1 for 2

Remember that Intelligender test I took a while back that says it can predict the gender of your unborn child with 80% accuracy as early as 10 weeks gestation??? Well, my friend Kelly took it and it says she was having a boy...turns out they are having a girl. As I posted previously, it told us we were expecting a little boy and as it turns out...it was right! Of course Garrett is thrilled and I'm excited too. Little E is gonna have a baby brother. I can't believe we are already half way through this pregnancy! Here are some pics of our little guy. Yes we realize he looks like an alien.
Sorry for that last one, I know it's a little risque. I'll never do it again. I promise! Stay tuned for a few pics from our recent vacay.

2 comments:

Leah said...

so, so, so excited for you! yeah reed family! em will be a great big sister. super fun! love you girl!!!

Sandy said...

Congrats! So excited for ya'll- can't believe you didn't text everyone to let them know- that makes it seem more real. One of each is awesome!
Love you