The kids

The kids

Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's True

In case you hadn't heard...
It's true....Garrett got me pregnant, again. I think we have both been in a little bit of shock/denial. So, when we were in Charleston this past weekend we paid a little visit to our doctor and she confirmed what we already knew. Here is the proof.
It was so cool to hear the heartbeat and to see our new little one. Baby Reed #2 is due on October 26th. However, due to the complications I had after delivering Emerson, this baby will have to be delivered via C-Section. So, realistically this baby will arrive closer to October 19th, which will make our kiddos exactly 17 months apart. Wish us luck!

9 comments:

The Bryant Buzz said...

Whoa! Congrats! So happy for you!

The Thalinger Clan said...

AGH! I'm LOVING it! I'm not the only one out there now...Jackson and Addyson are going to be 17 months apart as well! A huge congratulations!!!

ansley b. said...

so exciting!! congrats!

Hannah Alexander said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, and that is the most devilish look on little Em's face. I LOVE IT!!!! Oh my, I feel like I need to see you ASAP. Praying for your crazy life and crazierlife-to-be!

The Brantley Boys said...

Love it. Love the picture. Love peanut #2. Love everything about it.

The Edmonds said...

well, maybe emerson can get her basket at baby's shower...at least she may not be in college!

The Edmonds said...

....and, really, would LOVE to see you!!! :)

Amber said...

Oh I'm so happy you for you guys!!! I also love the picture!! Hope you're feeling well and give big girl #1 a BIG hug from Aunt Amber!! Only two more months and I'll get to do that myself! We'll be in Charlotte exactly 2 days before Emerson's first birthday! Love you guys guys so much! Haven't stopped thinking about you all. XOXO

Lizzie said...

I'm very happy for you! Hope to see you soon and Oct. 19th is a good day. William Frederick Boyle was born on that day! So, if you have a boy there's your name. Love you!