The kids

The kids

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's A..........

GIRL!!!!  In case you couldn't tell by the new look of our blog.....we found out today that we are having a little girl! We were shocked to find out that the little baby inside of me was a girl because we had been convinced it was a boy this whole time. However, we are absolutely thrilled. My parents and Garrett's parents both came down to attend the ultrasound so they could see their first grandchild!

We have some wonderful time with our families over the past week. We have gotten to spend time with ALL of our siblings....which is amazing since they are so spread out....Greenville, California, and South Korea.  I know we both feel so blessed to have had this time with them.

Garrett's parents got us a really cool video camera for Christmas, so I will definitely try to post some of those soon.  Some of them are truly hilarious.  Anyway, I hope everyones holidays were as wonderful as ours were!

6 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

I love the new look of the blog. You definitely pimped your blog. On a more serious note, I'm already planning Harrison's arranged marriage to your baby girl. I showed him the ultrasound and he was pumped!

Mark and Lindsay said...

I am so excited about your little lady!!! Girls are so fun and it is wonderful to see your husband love on his little girl.

Leah said...

Yeah!!! How fun a little girl! What are you going to name her? I am already planning baby presents! So exciting! And by the way- Jack wants to know about the arranged marriage to Harrison and feels that it isn't fair to already assume she will pick him since she hasn't seen either one of them yet!!!

Unknown said...

So excited for you and the new addition to the family. Can't wait to meet her!

The Brantley Boys said...

To Leah: I mean, in all honesty...Harrison is a pimp. How could baby girl Reed not love that little man? Anyway, he called first dibs!

Scott Beckler said...

My vote is for "Scotavia".
Scotavia Reed. That has a nice ring to it. On second thought, I'm saving that one for my future daughter.
Go with "Courtney" or something stupid like that ;)