The kids

The kids

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Postless Blogger

Apparently I have become one of those people that starts a blog and NEVER posts anything on it (LJ Cutter you know what I am talking about). I have no new pictures due to the fact that I started taking a bunch when we got on our blogging kick but then I kept leaving the camera on so now the batteries are dead.

So, the latest happenings in our lives include: painting my sisters kitchen, my parents selling their house (no it was not on the market), starting the coolest Heely Gang known to man (i will provide more details on this at a later time), and playing a super intense game of putt-putt or if you are Kelly Childress, miniature golf. Oh yeah, and we have been working a little too.

I also got a new $7 wedding band because my real rings were making my fingers do weird things. From far away my new band is fabulous....just don't look at closer than 10ft because then it becomes obviously plastic.

That's all for now...don't want to over stimulate everyone with the excitement of our lives.

8 comments:

Dewa said...

Where did you even find a $7 ring?

Awww, Stabler! Tell him that Khairie misses his sweet kisses. hehe

Brad said...

Does Team Reed have an official mascot?

If not, I recommend using Scuttle from the Little Mermaid. Scuttle taught Ariel and Flounder about dinglehoppers, life on land, and how to use, what's the word, feet. Scuttle is both wise and crazy, much like Team Reed.

The Brantley Boys said...

Love that you got a fake ring. You know I totally did that when I was pregnant and I got more compliments on my fake $6 bling than I did on my real stuff. Yeah, keep the pics coming.

Dewa said...

Munch?? Has Munch been re-adopted back into the family? You'll have to update me on that story :)

Anonymous said...

I kind of like the Reed Team versus Team Reed....think about it....I'm no expert, linguistically speaking, but it's better.


p.s. I will forever take credit for the take-off of Heely's...some might refer to me as the Godfather.

Brad said...

The Reed Team sounds like a section of an orchestra. Unless Allison and Garrett want to align themselves with oboe-playing, beethoven-praising, magic card-trading, band kids, Team Reed should stay.

PS: Just because you are the Godfather of heeleys doesn't make you a part of the Heels Angels. You have to ride the Heels of Greenville before you dream about being a member.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, yeah, there is no debate about who the Heely godfather is, so there was no need for me to stop by and "prove it." When your the godfather, you just know it. Reed Team

Brad said...

Just because you are the Godfather doesn't mean there aren't other groups out there looking to make their skid mark on the Heely world. See Godfather I, Godfather II, and Godfather III.

So, if you come to the upstate on wheels, you'd better show some respect for the Heels Angels, or you might be heelin with the fishes instead of TEAM REED.