The kids

The kids

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Like a Ninja

Good news....Emerson loves her brother. We were a little nervous there for a minute but that minute has passed. Emerson has been so sweet and loving towards her brother and for that we are extremely thankful. Evan seems to not mind her so much either. Here are a few pics from the past few days.

Emerson helping feed her brother.....and loving it.
Em showing off the giant bruise right between her eyes. Still not 100% sure how that happened.
Emmy carrying on a conversation with her brother.
Not sure what she is doing here but it made me laugh. Still rocking the bruise though.
In other good news, Garrett took the day off today. So, we and the McCall's took our kiddos to the Greenville Zoo. So much fun! The weather was perfect. I loved every minute of it. Apparently, Emerson and Bryson loved it too because they decided to share a spontaneous smooch.

I still can't believe my husband allowed this to happen. I guess you can't stop young love.
After smooching, they decided to ride some lions. (yes Emerson wore her head band like a ninja all day)
Emerson also tried to smooch the pig. I guess she's not too picky about who she smooches. We clearly need to work on this.
Fun times. That's it. A little snap shot of our life. Not pictured in this post, how little sleep we are getting these days. It's ok Evan, we love you despite your desire to eat every 3 hours around the clock.

3 comments:

mckenzie said...

Tell me em is wearing a kimono in those pictures... love that kid.

The Bryant Buzz said...

If she wants to smooch everyone/everything, it means that she must be getting lots of smooches at home and knows that it is a sign of love---not a bad thing at all! I love it!

katie said...

First, I love the photo at the top of blog. I laughed out loud and SO relate!! How are christmas cards going to happen this year?!?! Secondly, I'd like to know the story of the kimono...I like it! Thirdly, I love how there was no funny quip about Emerson's headband unless you snuck it into the headline. You are funny, funny.