The kids

The kids

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Holding Babies is My Favorite!

Today is the day that we both got to hold our son for the first time.....wooohoo!!!! We walked into the NCU for our routine morning visit and the nurse said, "Oh, go grab a gown, it's time for you to hold this baby." I cried. And then I held my baby. And loved every second of it. I loved it so much that I didn't even care that I was freakishly nauseated from the pain medication/coffee combo I had just consumed.

Anyway, I won't bore you with banter, I'll just let you enjoy the pics from our wonderful morning. Thank goodness we happened to bring the camera!








2 comments:

The Bryant Buzz said...

So awesome that you got to hold him! What a great surprise! Will they let you do the kangaroo hold where yall can tough skin to skin?

Tradd & Colleen Rodenberg said...

he's adorable! your son's not that bad lookin' either ;)

Love you guys, and congrats!!

tradd