The kids

The kids

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Completely moved.....and the computer broke!

Well we are completely moved to Charleston. All of our stuff is there and I am working there full time. Garrett is mostly there but will still be back and forth until the last weekend in November. I honestly feel like I am losing my mind a little bit.....My pregnant brain has turned to mush and doesn't really seem to work any more.

The house we are renting out at Wild Dunes seems to have a slight rat problem....yes you heard me, rats. We have had the attic cleaned out twice now to get rid of the rats and the little presents that they leave behind. My hope is that they are gone for good, but I am definitely not counting on it.

In addition to this, our computer (which wasn't exactly ours, it belonged to work)....broke. Luckily, Garrett and I came to spend the weekend with my mom (my dad is working in Siberia for the week) so she has graciously allowed us to use her computer to catch up on bills, email, etc. We have been computer shopping but can't decide what to do...we will have to make a decision sooner than later.

Not a whole lot else to write about....the store opens in early December, so we will be a little out of touch until i don't know like april..........just kidding....sort of. We are already missing our friends and family in Greenville but are glad to be reunited with some of our favorite people in Charleston.
Until we can get our hands on a working computer again......we love you all!

4 comments:

Keever Kids said...

Hey girl! So sorry to hear all of your craziness! I pray that things will settle down soon! How far along are you now?

Joan Brantley said...

Alison, if I can help in any way let me know. I know how hard it is to relocate, and will be glad to do what ever I can. God Bless!!

Joan Brantley said...

Great news about your new addition, I know your Mom is on cloud nine!

Scott Beckler said...

OMG another REED!!! How amazing is that? The world can never have enough of "your kind". So glad you're all moved, but sad I don't see ya'll any more. Just wanted to say hi and express my joy over your new addition!