The kids

The kids

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Stuff!

We officially recieved our first baby gift! Last night we were so lucky to hang out with our friends Sandy and Jason Lesley. Sandy and Jason actually did our premarital counseling....which is why we have such a stellar marriage. Anyway, we went and hung out at their house for a while. Which I should note that their house is probably my favorite house ever...I say this for mulitple reasons...the first being that it actually looks like a barn on the outside and a home on the inside. Seriously, Southern Living needs to make an appearance at their house....so many cool things about this house..I could go on and on. It is out in the country in Pelzer (Jason's family has land out there and they all live around them)...but the coolest thing is that they built the whole thing themselves..it took a few years, but a few years well spent!

Anyway, they have the cutest little one year old, Canon. Canon was nice enough to pass down a little tiny Clemson t-shirt to baby Reed. The shirt looks bigger in the picture because we are so close to the camera, but in real life it looks so small. I can't believe our little person will be wearing in within the year!

Ok, I think it is time to change the poll on our blog. Clearly, an oreo is black and white....and those of you of think dark brown and white...remember that the next time you go somewhere and see two black things surrounding something white and you are tempted to go..."oh look, an oreo." And our poll got scued because Garrett kept voting from other computers....what a cheater. Hopefully our child won't get his values.

Anyway, the poll will be taking bets.....Do you think the Reed baby is going to be a boy or a girl.....my hunch is a boy but don't vote based on my hunch. I mean what do I know, I am just its mother.


4 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

In order to make an educated guess on the poll, I have some important information to know...who was on top?

A few Charleston chicks.... said...

hahah mandy! i vote boy..sass is a really good name too..

Joey Espinosa said...

I'm saying "boy." That is, as long as Allison's toughness genetics beat up G's sensitive genes.

Sandy said...

YEAH...a blog about me...you are the best. I've been thiking about you and thought i would see what was going on with you. I figured things were crazy for ya'll so i thought i would check out the blog! Hope you're feeling well. and thanks for the props on the house.